Thursday 31 January 2013

January favourites

Hey hunnies!
Tonight has been pretty heavy with bio revision so I thought I would break it up and do my January favourites :)

January has been a great month for trying out new products that I got for Christmas and trialing them for a whole month has given me a good in site into what they are like so here goes :)
I got this wonderful surprise under the tree and it is my favourite smell ever.  I went into Selfridges about 3 months ago looking for a new perfume after my Vivienne Westwood 'Boudoir' had run out, and nothing could match the classicness of this smell.  It's just beautiful and would definitely recommend it to anyone else on the look out for a new smell!

I also got this bad boy for Christmas and it was my main pressie.  I have always been into writing everything down as it makes me more relaxed about everything.  So for Christmas I asked for a filofax and I got the Finsbury personal in yellow.  It's honestly the coolest thing ever and it's in one of favourite colours ever, thanks mum! hehe


I got a few sparkly nail polishes for Christmas and this made me discover how much I love the impact of red nails!  I wore them with a white dress to prom last summer and I love how something so simple can change your outfit.  This month I have been wearing 'Risky Red' by 17.  This polish is cheap and cheerful however didn't stay chip free for long :(  Another red polish fav is Revon Red by Revlon.

I went to Boot's over the Christmas hols (my favourite sale!) and I picked up a No.7 skin care set for half price- £12.50 :D In the set you get little bottles of beautiful skin day and night cream- perfect for travelling.  I used mine up in January and I will definitely be going back to repurchase!  Foundation goes on top of the day cream like a dream and my skin is nice and hydrated in the morning after using the night cream.  If you have tried this please tell me what you think!

They are the things I have been loving in January, thank god it's nearly February!
If you have a favourites post, leave the link and I will check it out :)

Helen
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages