Monday 21 January 2013

Dior Couture Show

(I do not own any of these photos: source)

I am in love with extravagant fashion shows like this one!  I take textiles at school for AS level and whilst i'm not a fan of designing, I still love seeing everyone else's design ideas put into reality especially when it is at such a high profile event like the Dior Spring Couture show.

I have picked out a few of my favourite dresses from the event, make sure you tell me what you think hunnies!



(again, I do not own any of these photos: source)

All the dresses are so so cool and are totally perfect for Spring, their shapes are cool and fresh and the little flowers make them traditional at the same time LOVE IT :)

Let me know what you think and whether they got it right once again?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages