Tuesday 29 January 2013

NOTW: nails of the week

Hey hunnies!

As i'm in sixth form and I can wear nail varnish I am constantly buying and trying new colours to dress up my hands with.  I have always loved painting my nails and I thought I would show you guys what I went with for this week:



(Barry M nail polish £2.99, colour: indigo)

Barry M is my favourite nail polish ever, it's cheap as chips and they have every colour known to man (one for every mood!).  This week I went for the colour Indigo because i'm usually all about the bright colours (orange, yellows) but I thought I would try out a darker colour and it's working for me :)

(base coat by Rimmel £5.49)

I thought I would give this base coat a mention because I picked it up at asda for about £5.49 but it is the best base coat I have ever come across.  Since I always wear nail polish my nails never get chance to breath but this has kept them in great condition.

Make sure you let me know what you guys think and what colours you have of Barry M :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages