Saturday 26 January 2013

January wishlist

Hey hunnies!

Payday still seems a world away so I thought I would make a post about the items I would buy if I had the money hehe (online window shopping!)

1.  Tile Print High Neck Dress £75
This dress is from Topshop and I am in love with the style of it.  The high neck in a dress is something we don't see often enough and the pattern is just gorgeous.  I thought the price was a little steep but I suppose this is the usual price for a dress from Topshop, and it's so worth it. Topshop you never get it wrong!

2. Iphone 5
I have wanted an iphone in forever and hopefully I will get one for my birthday :)  They are so slick and classy and having everything such as- music, photos and internet- all in one place really attracts me to a phone like this.  If you have one let me know your verdict, are they worth the money?

3. Dior nail glow £18
On my facebook page, I saw that Vogue had posted about this product and it immediately intrigued me.  Natural looking nails are sometimes the best option for school, work etc. so I need to check this out.  Something tells me it will be worth splashing out the £18...

4. Cambrigde Satchel £105
These satchels are to die for, I see people in town with them all the time and they are just so classic looking which I love.  I need to own one asap and I constantly check the website to see what limited collections they have at that time.  This one caught my eye as I loved the check section in the middle.

Thanks for reading hunnies!  Let me know what's on your wishlist this month :)

X

2 comments:

  1. I am wanting the iphone 5 too. Everything in one little gadget... don't mind if I do lol I'm waiting for my upgrade Feb 7th :)

    Mintyessence

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo how exciting! i'm sure it will live up to our expectations :D thanks for checking out my blog hun!

      XX

      Delete

Pages