Friday 11 January 2013

REVIEW | Clinique chubby stick

I was a bit late to catch onto the amazing wonderfulness of the Clinique chubby stick but better late than never eh?

I went to John Lewis with my mum and we were checking out the beauty counters (the best bit!) and the lady behind the Clinique counter asked if I wanted to try them out.  I gave it a go and I have never looked back.

I tried on a few colours but by far my favourite was 05 Chunky Cherry.  I loved the colour and so I bought it at quite a steep price of £16 but it's totally worth it!

The main reason I love it so much is it is perfect for school, I go to sixth form so I am allowed to wear subtle make up and when I have finished with my foundation and mascara and I always feel like a little colour is missing, but this fills the gaps so well.

As it's been winter and I've suffered from super dry lips I thought I would put it to the test to see how moisturising it actually is and it works miracles.

The colour can be layered up to make it stand out more or just stick with one layer for a more gentle colour.

If you fancy checking out other colours that are available click here :)

Let me know what you think of the Clinique chubby stick!

byyyyyyyyyye X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages