Tuesday 15 January 2013

Mini Haul: kukee.co.uk

Hey guys!

A few months ago I discovered the most amazing jewelry site in the world and that is Kukee!

The first time I discovered it I was amazed by how cute everything was and at such a good price so make sure you go and have a look :) Postage is also a good price and is totally worth it!

I bought a few things from there last week and they arrived today so I thought I would show you what I ordered:
I bought lots of rings because they are my fave thing at the moment and I love stacking them but sometimes this can result in them costing a lot but not from here!

(dangly charm rings- £1.50 each)
These were the first things I fell in love with because of the variety they have.  I bought the tusk, planet and dinosaur ones and I thought these would look awesome when stacked on many fingers and they make a really cool jangly noise (which is an added bonus!;) ).


Next I ordered two above knuckle rings and last time I had one of these I loved it so much that I wore it all the time but one day it fell down the sink as I was washing my face- so beware!
They were a little smaller than the last one I ordered (or my fingers have got fatter :O) and fits comfortably on my little finger but they can be worn on any finger that suits you :)


Next I picked up these super cute heart stacking rings that come in a set of 5 and are all different colours.  Because my fingers have put on weight I can wear them comfortably as above knuckle rings or stack them on my little finger which I love.  These are simple but effective and could be worn to jazz up any outfit :)

I got this as a free gift because I had spent a certain amount on the website and its awesome. So cute and fits on any finger and if I had noticed it on the website I would have ordered it aswell!

Let me know what you guys have ordered from Kukee and what you think of their stuff!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages