Monday 18 February 2013

REVIEW | No 7 Felt tip eyeliner

Hey hunnies!

I have been a slave to top liquid eyeliner for about a year now and I have always sworn by my Rimmel GlamEyes liquid eyeliner and I was on my third re-purchase of the product when I thought it was time to branch out so I bought No 7 Stay Precise felt tip eyeliner for £8.

I really love the tip on this eyeliner and it helps to keep it precise on my eye lid.  Because it's a felt tip and not a liquid like I was used to this meant it didn't glide like I was expecting and it pulled on my eye lid a little but after pursuing it for a week I am now a fan!



It's hard to make mistakes with this eye liner and that's why I love it.  It's perfect for in the morning before school because it doesn't take long to apply.
It's definitely worth a go because it's a good price so you can't go wrong :D

If you guys have tried out this eyeliner be sure to tell me what you think!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages