Tuesday 5 February 2013

Get to know me

Hey hunnies!

I realised that we don't know that much about each other and so I thought I would do the 'Get to know me tag'.

LETS GO

1.  How old are you?
I am 16 but will be 17 in 9 dayssss :D

2.  What's your middle name?
Mary (sexy stuff)

3.  What nationality are you?
British

4.  What do you do for a living?
I am currently a student in my first year at sixth form but I have a weekend job at a craft store to earn some extra cash

5.  If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Taj Mahal in India!
it's just so beautiful













6.  Favourite place to shop for clothing?
Probably vintage fairs because I love the idea that no-one else will be wearing the same as you.  I also like Topshop for the odd bits, sometimes the stuff is worth the price.

7.  What shoe size are you?
suuuper big feet, 10

8.  How tall are you?
I'm 6,2" yuuup I really am that tall

9.  Favourite colour?
Bright green!

10.  Have you got any siblings?
Yes I have one sister who is one year younger than me

11.  Do you have any pets?
Yeah I have two cats (blossom and dennis)

12.  Do you have any children?
Nooooo NEVER

13.  Favourite make up brand?
Probably Rimmel because it is so affordable :)

14.  What do you do in your free time?
I love going to gigs and seeing bands I have never heard of before.  That is where most of my money goes woopsie

15.  Do you leave the house without makeup?
I used to be able to, but now i'm in sixth form I wear it every day and so the thought of not wearing it scares me slightly, is that bad?

16.  Favourite season?
Winter!!! I am obsessed with snow and christmas hehe

17.  Do you still live with your parents?
Yeeeeeah baby

18.  What's your favourite movie?
Son of rambow, so so funny

19.  Favourite food?
This is so hard, but i'm gonna have to go for marzipan

20.  Tent or hotel?
As long as i'm with a bunch of friends, tent all the way :)

21.  Favourite youtube channel?
Definitely Zoella as she is so gorgeous and amazing

I am also obsessed with tea

There you go guys, I feel like we know each other a bit better now ;) I tag everyone reading this to do it, leave your links below and I will check them out hunnibees

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages