Sunday 3 February 2013

OOTD | Dungarees

Hey hunnies!

Last night I went to a gig with my friend and so I thought I would show you guys what I wore :)

bowler hat earrings: River Island £3.99
watch: Swatch  in Lemongrass £32


shirt: H&M £12.99
dunagrees: vintage fair £12


My spotty shirt is from H&M and at the moment they have lots of sheer fabric shirts but I love this one because it's cotton so its a lot warmer.

bag: H&M £29.99

This bag was a bit of an impulse buy about a month ago and I love it.  I was looking for a bag that would fit everything in perfectly and this is it!  It's had so many compliments and well worth the price.


face: MAC matchmaster foundation shade 1.0
Rimmel match perfection bronzer
eyes: Rimmel glam eyes liquid eyeliner
Fanomenal Lashes mascara
lips: Kate Moss Rimmel matt shade 107

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend and make sure you send me the link to see what you wore, I love posts like this :)

Helen

X

8 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, you looks so cool!

    Chloe xxxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought some dungarees too. I really like the way you have styled them with the polka dot shirt underneath x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! they are the coolest things ;D thanks hun

      x

      Delete
  3. absolutely love the polkadots with the dungarees, may have to steal your style haha :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this outfit! and love the union jack phone-cover... i've been contemplating getting one!
    i'm now following you on gfc - hope you do the same xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking my blog out hun! yes totally <3

      Delete

Pages