Monday 11 February 2013

Kate Moss Rimmel matte lipstick

Hey hunnies!

It's been so long and i'm so sorry i've had so much work at school and stuff :( (pathetic I know ;) )

Any way, I was looking through my make up collection and I noticed I have collected a few of the Kate Moss Rimmel matte lipsticks and I thought I would do a mini review of what I thought of the colour price etc:

(from left to right) colours: 113,110,107


I am in love with this lipstick collection as they are so pigmented and moisturising and the range of colours is great!  They are also so inexpensive at about £5.50 per stick from Boots so since I discovered the gorgeous bright pink (110) I keep going back for more! (link here)

The nude (113) I find is a great colour to wear to school and with a light gloss across it gives your lips colour subtly when you need it most.  The colour can also survive a meal without top ups and still look amazing so I definitely think you need to invest in one of these bad boys ASAP :)

Make sure to let me know what you think of this collection!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages