Tuesday 12 February 2013

ASOS smock dress

Hey hunnies!

Last week I received an email from asos about their new range of smock dresses.  They featured one in particular and showed how versatile it was for the different seasons. I loved the colour and style and thought it would be perfect for nearly any occasion.  So I ordered it and I thought I would let you guys know what I think.

ASOS smock dress £50 (size 10)


white pumps- market in Bristol £7
featuring my cat Blossom ;)

I think any blazer would look fab with the dress and here I just added a vintage jacket that I got for £12 from Oxfam a while back, this would be good to make the dress look more formal for drinks etc.


 

Overall I love the style and fit of the dress, it's loose which makes it perfect for spring/summer however shirts could be layered under it for a winter look.  It's a little shorter than I expected but I usually have this trouble because i'm so tall hehe.  The cut out at the back keeps it feminine and girly which I love, definitely worth the money guys essential for every girls wardrobe!


If any of you guys have joined the smock dress hype be sure to tell me what you think :)

X



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, what a pretty dress

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is the cutest thing and thanks for telling me about the give away! will definitely check it out :D x

      Delete

Pages