Sunday 26 May 2013

False nails verdict

Hey hunnies!

Now its no secret that I LOVE nail varnish.  Having a lovely colour on the nails can brighten an outfit, except it always seems to chip so easily and so when a friend of mine was wearing false nails I was intrigued and dying to give them a go.

I got these from Boots and there are so many brands to choose from but I was drawn to these because they were short.  I thought this would be most practical for school and work etc.

Broadway nails- £6.45


I just went for the french manicure look however there are so so many designs to choose from and plain ones if you fancy adding your own colour on top.


They are so easy to apply as you just glue them on and I found that the sizes they came with were perfect for my nails.

I've been wearing them for a couple of days now and had so many compliments and found they haven't got in the way like I thought they might.  These would definitely be fab for a night out as they really do create an instant manicure.

These are definitely a winner for me and I might go back for some more asap!
Lemme know what you guys think, have you discovered how fab false nails are yet?!

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages