Friday 24 May 2013

Beauty Haul

Hey hunnies!

Been purchasing some beauty products recently so I thought i'd show ya!


Artiste palette- £6















































I've had my eye on this ever since I saw Dollybowbow mention it in her Spring Favourites video.  I purchased this from Superdrug and managed to grab the last one on the shelf.  At £6 I don't think you can go wrong and there are some really pretty colours in here for Spring so i'll let you guys know what I think!

I have naturally wavy hair and when I straighten it in the morning it doesn't even last the walk to school let alone the whole day and so for just over a fiver I thought I would try out this bad boy to see if it can tame the frizz of my locks.
Collection 2000 blush and highlight- £4.19
I picked this up on a whim because Superdrug had 3 for 2 on all beauty items so I thought I would take advantage of the offer and try this out.  I love that the highlighter is cream and I think this could create a really gorgeous effect in the corners of the eyes.

Maybelline colour tattoo- £4.99

ALL the beauty bloggers have been raving about this product for quite some time and so I thought it was time I gave it a go.  The creamy eyeshadow seems a perfect base for other eyeshadows or able to wear on its own.  I got the shade 'on and on bronze' because it seems most versatile to wear everyday :)

Revlon nearly naked foundation- £6.99
Just like the colour tattoos, I was a bit late jumping on the bandwagon with this purchase because i'm such a slave to my MAC matchmaster foundation but I thought it was time for a change- and that fact its half the price of MAC will surely make me enjoy it even more (review to come i'm sure)!

Real techniques stippling brush- £11.99
Finally managed to get my hands on this beauty! I've used it so much since I got it and god it's amazing.  I use it for foundation but from what I hear it's also perfect for cream blushes as well- will definitely be giving that a go!

Broadway false nails- £6.45
I picked these up as a friend at school had them and I loved the look of them, I've been trailing them and a full post will go up in a couple of days (stay posted hehe).

What products have you guys been loving and what would you recommend beauty-wise for these Spring months?? Lemme know my darlings

Helen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages